Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Letter} from the First Presidency

I couldn't believe it finally came!!! I had been waiting months and I experienced every human emotion possible, but endured in faith knowing that this is the path the Lord needed me to be on. As soon as I read where I will be serving, an overwhelming feeling of peace came over me and I knew this is where the Lord needs me to be. A super cute girl, Lisa Summers, she is in my singles ward, she is serving there right now and I'm just praying that we get to see each other! In the last general conference the church announced they are building a temple there, so what a wonderful thing to prepare those people for. It probably won't be done while I'm there, but I'm excited to to go back and see the work continue to grow. I'm scared but excited for this experience that I know will bring me closer to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Here I come Indiana!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment