Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear Family,
Sister Bankhead and I are determined to keep the momentum up in the Bloomington area. We had the opportunity to speak in sacrament yesterday, and I felt guided by the spirit to express my gratitude to the ward and all their efforts. They really have helped us in many ways!  We had a training this past week and I will never get enough of hearing President speak to us.  He talked about following the spirit and how the spirit is protective of the doctrine.  It was awesome, as usual.  Sister Bankhead and I are doing a lot of finding and we have actually found some promising potentials.  The Lord is taking care of us.   

Donna is doing fantastic and Sister Parker, from the mission office, came to a lesson with us on Friday. It was so good to have her and hear her testimony, I know Donna appreciated it as well. She had her baptismal interview and is very excited for Saturday, as are we! She means a lot to me and I cry in every lesson without fail, the spirit is working in her and I love being around her. We talked to her about the Holy Ghost and how it will be her constant companion and she got very excited about that.  I know we have to do a lot of finding right now, but I'm not afraid to put in that work and that it will take time. I know as Sister Bankhead and I continue to be obedient that we feel peace, which I know is the Lord letting us know that He is pleased.
Michaela and Sam are just going right along and doing well. We are going to be watching general conference on Sunday with Sam and I know that will be a great experience to watch that with them. We had a lesson with him yesterday and taught him of ways that he can share his testimony as he travels so much. He will influence a lot of people, he already has, but I know he can continue to do more.
The weather is gorgeous here!!! The magnolias and red buds are out and so lovely!!!!  Sister Bankhead and I have been walking outside a lot more, it's so nice, I can't get over it:)
Love,
Sister Lamb 

No comments:

Post a Comment