Thursday, January 6, 2011


Howdy!!!
I can't believe it's my last p-day and I leave on Tuesday :) The prov temple opened up so we get to go do a session there later today so I'm glad we have that opportunity. I was at dinner last night and I saw the Finckley's and they got here on Monday and leave tomorrow. They came over and chit chatted for a bit so that was way fun. Life has been wonderful, a bit stressful, but I'm getting excited to get to Indiana. Sister Little and I had a really amazing experience in the TRC on tuesday. We taught an adorable lady and she was so fun to get to know and she was receptive to what we had to say! We committed her to come to church and if she was real investigator, we think she would have really kept her commitment. As soon as we walked into the room where she was at we both just felt an immediate love towards her! It was a great feeling :)

I feel like I'm getting ready to go all over again because I have to pack up everything again and all that good stuff so I'm probably going to start packing on Saturday so I can see if I'm over the weight limit or not... A lot friends that I have made left early this week and it's been hard to say goodbye but we are so excited to share stories when we all come home! Elder Robertson, who is a blast to be around, he was supposed leave Monday for Alaska but he slept in and missed his flight so he can't get out till Saturday:( I felt so bad! I hope that doesn't happen to Sister Little and I seeing as how we have to be at the travel office at 4 am!!!!

We have been learning so much, my brain is turning to mush but I have gained a lot of knowledge of where I want to be when I come home. We get to teach each other in our district this week, but not as investigators but just for what they need, and I'm way excited! Sister and I fast ed on Sunday to help us know what to teach the elders we are assigned to.

We had a Tuesday night devotional and a member of the 70 came and spoke with his wife. He is from Scotland and she is from Surry, England. They were the greatest! All my fun Samoan elders left this week so no more learning Samoan but hopefully by the time they get back I will have learned the phrases they gave to me! I have seem so many people I know, Zach Stanford, Marie Miles, Brianne Cameron, Joseph Wheeler... Anyway not much is happening just busy, busy, busy, but wonderful:) Tell everyone hello and send my love!!!!!

Sister Erica Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment