Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear Family,
 
It was so wonderful to talk you yesterday.  I am very grateful for each of you and for the importance of family that is part of this great plan.  I have been learning lessons that will forever change my outlook on life.  Because I have come to know my Savior and my Heavenly Father I now have a lot of hope.  Hope in the Atonement, it is real.  I love being immersed in this gospel and having the guidance of the spirit.  Just yesterday we were driving home from a lesson and we were going to contact a refferral and the whole drive, the thought just kept coming to me that we shouldn't try them at that moment, wait another day.  I didn't say anything for a minute or two, but then I told Sister Berrett and she stood with me with my prompting.  I know sometimes I don't understand completely why but trusting in the spirit is very special and sacred to me.  My mission is sacred to me.  I am in awe of this journey that I have been on.  I thank my Heavenly Father every day for letting me experience His love in an intense way. 
 
We have an awesome week ahead of us and we are just going, going!!!!  Sorry I don't have much to write this week, since I just talked with you yesterday:)  Remember that I love you each dearly and I pray that the Lord will protect each of us. 
 
Love,
Sister Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment