Monday, May 21, 2012

My emotions are so close to the surface but I'm enduring. I was studying it this morning and I fasted yesterday about continuing to receive direction as I make a transition that I'm scared for. I just need to continue living the gospel and look to God. It was a tender mercy from the Lord as I was reading in the Book of Mormon in Alma 36 and 37. I know the Lord is going to fulfill His promises and I have been looking to my patriarchal blessing for that and trusting that it is eternal in nature. 
 
The Lord is so good. I will never ever forget the feelings and that experience of being with Elder Neil L. Anderson.  That was such a sacred experience and I just have been giving thanks to Heavenly Father for letting me have that experience before I go home. He is an apostle and witness of Christ, there was an overwhelming conviction of that. Words can't explain but I know that Jesus is the Christ. 
 
Our prayers reached heaven, the Lord blessed us immensly so that we could reach our goals. We relied a lot on the members and they were there for us. We had an incredible lesson with the guy that came to church last week and he is 25 and single so we let the zone leaders know and he went to their branch yesterday. He sent us a text yesterday and told us how he liked it and that he is giving baptism serious consideration. He felt the spirit and I know the zone leaders will take care of him and help him strengthen his testimony. We are teaching a new investigator, Joyce, and what a gem. She opened up to us yesterday about some things that she has been feeling the weight of and Sister Berrett and I were able to teach of the love of our Savior and His Atonement. She has been reading the Book of Mormon this week and told us that she has been feeling peace. She is a blessing. Jay and his wife Kristi are loving the gospel and the blessings from it, they are temple bound and as we taught them the Plan of Salvation and Jay just loved learning about it. In church yesterday, Jay came but also some less actives that haven't been in awhile and they stayed for sunday school. Love it.
 
I love you all!!!!
 
Love,
Sista Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment